Lead with art, story, & idea.
You and your team know it requires courage and intuition to chart new paths beyond the “impact” of marketing metrics and audience analytics. You’re not interested in data feedback loops. You want to make a real impact and effect positive social change.
Now you’re looking for a consultant who possesses the progressive social foresight to design deeply engaging experiences and prescient narratives for audiences and stakeholders.
(Need more than just one project? Read more about our Fractional Creative and Communications Services.)
Creative Strategy &
You have a spark of inspiration—artists, causes or work—that can champion your mission. Now you need someone to assemble, communicate and manage the pieces, stoking that spark into a fire. Together, we’ll leverage my experience and network of trusted experts and talented craftspeople to communicate your vision with smooth, memorable production.
- Content direction and curation for arts and culture programming.
- Website direction, renewal, management and development.
- Live event production—webinars, exhibitions, gallery openings—planning, resource optimization and timeline management.
- Brand direction for new ventures, projects and programming.
- Internal pedagogy development or instructional seminar/webinar production.
- Construction consulting, support and design for installations and spaces, inside and out.
The written word is a timeless art-form. Data analysis is a start, but truly innovative projects with positive impact trust their messaging to expert word-smiths to reach beyond basic engagement analytics. Together, we’ll build profound narratives to articulate your global and historic significance, inspiring your stakeholders’ loyalty and deepening audience engagement.
- Fine copy-writing, organizational narratives, short or long-form articles, critique, content and more.
- Digital assets for websites, social media, online galleries, newsletters, podcasts and more.
- Print assets for exhibitions, events or other productions.
- Mission-centered publications and vision-casting for stakeholders.
“When I read Dustin’s work I realized he touched upon the knot that ties together the complex relationship of technology, personhood, and religion.”
Every project presents unique challenges, but a well-managed process guarantees clarity, success, and effective solutions:
- DESIGN & CONCEPTUALIZE. Your project needs a fresh narrative and comprehensive thematic approach which considers and integrates each element, media form and variable into a coherent whole.
- DEVELOP A PRODUCTION PLAN. We’ll identify inside and outside roles and responsibilities to facilitate a smooth and successful production maximizing available time and resources.
- PRODUCE, COMMUNICATE, ITERATE. With a plan and time-frame, assets, support services, and contractors are engaged with clear communication and exceptional project management.
- DELIVER. Well-executed design and preparation anticipates challenges. When unforeseens arise you’ll have a plan and an extended network of support to guarantee successful production.
- FOLLOW-UP. If enhanced audience engagement was the original goal, then an intentional process for re-engagement and further development ensures the protracted success and sets measured goals for future work together.
Let’s discuss your vision and mission. Schedule a complimentary consultation.